Some parts will look different to the original due to manufacturers modifications and updates. If you are in any doubt as to whether you have the correct part, contact us for confirmation before returning items or leaving feedback.
We are happy to exchange or accept any returns within a 14 day period.
1) You will be entitled to a full refund under the following circumstances: The items you received from us was faulty.
2) The item you received was genuinely damaged in transit.
3) The item you received was incorrect as a result of an error on our part.
4) You have ordered the wrong part and you wish to exchange it for the correct part*.
5) You have ordered the wrong part and would just like to return it. Please note All returned parts must be unused, unmarked, and undamaged.
6) Returns will not be accepted if the part has been used, or damaged whilst being fitted to an appliance.
Handling charges: We do not impose a handling charge for returned items. Refunds are given in full, but you will have to pay the cost of the return postage. In cases of buyer error, outgoing postage will not be refunded. Please note refunds can only be actioned when a copy of the purchase invoice, a brief explanation as to why the item is being returned, and your full name and address is included within the returned parcel.
IMPORTANT We strongly recommend when returning any items for exchange or refund to use a tracked method of delivery to avoid any issues with lost parcels. Moorland Supplies does not accept any responsibility for returned items that are lost in transit These terms and conditions are designed to offer clarity in the way that we trade, which is to be fair to both our customers and Moorland Supplies.